Thursday, May 19, 2005

I was wrong

Yes, I've been spending the last few hours dealing with the fact that today's vote didn't go as I'd hoped. To my (slightest) defence, I don't recall hearing anything more about the tape(s) of Grewal in conversation with Government members trying to bribe him (or whatever leftist spin you wish to put on it instead). It must have been a fool's hope to expect that apparent direct evidence of political corruption would arrest the path of the bullet mentioned yesterday. Now, if you can excuse me, I need to go nurse some wounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oxford County Liberals said...

Just saw your follow-up post at the Progressive Blogger site about this issue... I've replied to it in kind if you wish to see the reply (it's civil).

Regards

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:18:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mark Richard Francis said...

You might want to read about Grewal's history: http://section15.blogspot.com/2005/05/edmonton-journal-expands-on-grewals.html

He's lacking in veracity historically, so his claims are in need of more evidence.

He has claimed before to have a tape dealing with a bribe attempt at the provincial level in B.C., but never produced it either.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 6:07:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home