Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dodge The Non-Confidence Bill

I tried to post a redone picture on here (my own computer handiwork, for better or for worse). Unfortunately, I'm too much of a newbie to this and gave up trying for my own blog. However, I sent a copy of it to Kate at SDA, hoping that she'll do it for me (and she actually has a readership and blog-reputation, unlike yours truly).

PICTURE UPDATE: Ed over at Robot Guy very kindly posted the photo (with his suitable touch-ups). For that, he gets added to my blog roll. ;-) He even showed me how to put the picture on my own blog - what a nice guy. Thanks, Ed.



LOGIC UPDATE: Of course I realize that it's not actually a 'bill' that's being voted on in this whole non-confidence thingy - give a guy some artistic license, ok? (And perhaps those red spots look more like paint-ball splats than welts - I'm not especially artistic either, I guess; nor proficient in using French picture editing programs).

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Shane, send the picture to me, I'll post it on my blog... and I'll show you how to do the same on your blog. Email me at spider_boris@yahoo.com

Ed Minchau
http://robot_guy.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Cyrano said...

Thanks, Ed. Consider it sent.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 11:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ed said...

http://robot_guy.blogspot.com/2005/05/dodgeball.html

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger Cyrano said...

Thanks, Ed. - the missing tooth is a great touch.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home