Saturday, January 21, 2006

Post "Meet and Greet" Hello's

I dropped by the Ranchman's Meet and Greet today to, well, meet and greet several Alberta bloggers/commenters. The drinks and food were good and in plentiful amounts. It's very interesting to put a face to a name/blog. Thanks for the conversation to everybody who showed up (well, before the band started playing and it got too loud to talk). Notably present were, Kevin, Richard, Mike, Cory, Aizlynne and Greg, Darcy, 'Huck', Katie, Johnny, as well as a couple of folks who don't have their own blogs.

(apologies, should I have missed anyone - I'm a cheap drunk, and after 2 beer, I'm surprised I remembered this many names).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you Shane! That was a really good time - we'll have to do it again sometime soon. :)

I'll be adding your blog to Project Alberta's website!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home