Thursday, January 19, 2006

"We have seen the wonk, and he is us."

I just thought I'd include the following entry from a blog I frequent, for those of you who know me, but perhaps don't understand my fascination with the blog-world:

"Wonk: someone who obsesses about a within-the-margin-of-error movement in the polls, indeed obsesses about polls; someone who has any idea of what the real issues are in a political campaign; someone with anything intelligent to say about politics; someone who spends their evenings prior to the election reading through all the comments on Andrew Coyne's blog just to see the latest hilarity from Plato's Stepchild.

"In short, we have seen the wonk, and he is us."

Credit goes to Ed, of the Robot Guy blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Mwahahaha... the first part of my plan for world domination - fame - is now complete. Now, on to phase 2...

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home